Drug & Alcohol Testing
DOT Drug Testing
Most employers in California are drug testing their employers. DOT regulated employers are required to drug test their employees. Many individuals are looking for drug tests for many reasons. Valley Truckers Exam Center (VTEC) provides all types of drug and alcohol testing at our medical exam center in Ripton, CA, and proudly serve the surrounding areas including Stockton, Manteca, Modesto, and Turlock California. Call Us or Email Us Now to schedule your Drug & Alcohol Test today!
|Drug Testing For Employers||Drug Testing For Individuals|
|Pre-employment and random testing||Probation drug testing|
|Reasonable suspicion and post-accident testing||Court ordered testing|
|Return to Duty and Follow-Up testing||Divorce cases drug testing|
|Urine drug test, hair drug test||Child custody drug testing|
|Breath Alcohol Testing||Parents testing kids|
|Public Utilities commission||Drug testing for attorneys|
|DOT required testing||Alcohol testing|
|Personal reasons drug testing|
What Happens During a Drug Test?
Pre-Employment & DOT Drug Testing
At VTEC we offer several different panels of drug testing as follows. Additional panel configurations can be ordered on request.Breath alcohol testing is also available at VTEC. This is required for DOT alcohol testing and a best practice for Non DOT drug testing. The breath alcohol test also called a BAT test can determine current impairment or under the influence of alcohol. A breathalyzer or breathalyser is a device for estimating blood alcohol content (BAC) from a breath sample. These are sometimes called an Evidential Breath Testing (EBT) device.
What Drugs do we Test for?
|DOT 5 Panel Drug Test||Non DOT 5 Panel Drug Test|
|1. Phencyclidine (PCP)||1. Phencyclidine (PCP)|
|2. Marijuana (THC)||2. Marijuana (THC)|
|3. Cocaine||3. Cocaine|
|4. Amphetamines||4. Amphetamines|
|5. Opioids||5. Opioids|
• 6-AM (heroin)
• 6-AM (heroin)
|The Synthetic opioids also called |
expanded opiates for non DOT
drug testing are available upon request.
Other Drug Testing Panels Available from VTEC
- 10 Panel Urine Drug Test:
- AMP-Amphetamines (MAMP-Methamphetamine, MDMA-Ecstasy), COC-Cocaine, OPI-Opiates (including heroin, codeine and morphine), PCP-Phencyclidine, THC-Marijuana, BZO-Benzodiazepines, BAR-Barbiturates, MTD-Methadone, PPX-Propoxyphene, Meth – Methaqualone.
- 10 Panel Urine Drug Test with Expanded Opiates:
- Same as above with the following added – Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, Oxymorphone
- 5 Panel Hair Test: Cocaine, marijuana, opiates (Codeine, Morphine & 6-MAM Heroin Metabolite), Amphetamines (Methamphetamine & Ecstasy), and Phencyclidine (PCP).
- 5 Panel Hair Test with Expanded Opiates Same as above with the following added – Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, Oxymorphone
- Educational Materials.
- A written company policy.
- Supervisor training.
- Administration of the client’s random testing program.
- Administration of the client’s pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, return-to- duty and follow-up testing.
- Administration of the client’s Employee Assistance Program.